Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sleeping on the train...

It's a tie between flying and train travel when it comes to favourite methods of travel for me. I looooovveee airports for some strange reason - I always feel a bit giddy walking into an airport and can easily pass hours waiting for boarding. I really dislike waiting in the cold or rain at the train station and time usually passes slllooooowwly at train stations. But. I do love watching the countryside roll by out the window and could easily last more hours on a train than a plane without getting cabin fever. Recently, when travelling through Romania we had two stints of long train rides - 12 hours from Budapest to Brasov and a 19 hour overnight train from Bucharest to Istanbul. Both were much easier than I expected and the overnighter was really fun! Wanna see our cabin?? Of course you do!

photo.JPG
Jon looking super excited for the journey ahead

Fwd:
Looking down from my bunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment