Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bath, Stonehenge & Avebury...

We spent three nights in beautiful Bath and took an excellent day tour to Stonehenge, Avebury & Castle Combe (it was minus 7 degrees that day!!) this area of England is so gorgeous. I was able to see a few Harry Potter film locations (win!!) - photos of those to come in another post - and was hugely embarressed when the tour guide kept calling me Mrs Harry Potter (trust me, I was NOT the only one excited about Harry Potter related sites - I saw those sneaky photos lots of others were taking!)

photo.JPG

photo.JPG
Bath Abbey

photo.JPG
Roman Baths

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Stonehenge -
photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Avebury -
photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Castle Combe -
photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG
Sweet treats from an 'honesty system' table

1 comment:

  1. Really picturesque and lovely part of the country. Some HP sites too, amazing

    ReplyDelete