Friday, December 23, 2011

Dublin

Jon asked me yesterday if I had written a post about Dublin yet. I checked and found I hadn't, I'd only written about our visit to the Guinness brewery. So I flicked through our photos, to find a few to accompany the post (or let's be honest, to make up the post as there are usually more pics than words!) and realised that it would be hard to convince anyone that we did anything other than drink and eat in Dublin. Rest assured, we did manage alot of walking and sightseeing during our 8 days here, but the following photos will not support this claim. There is no doubt though, the best thing to do in Dublin is frequent the plentiful pubs and enjoy the live music (along with a wee pint or two of course!)

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG
The best place for afternoon tea!

photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment