Monday, November 21, 2011

To market, to market...

On a Saturday morning in London we ventured to Borough Market. Food, glorious food! How I wish we had such a fabulous market back home, as I could get used to shopping this way! I love taking photos at markets, but I was a bit hesitant at first as when I photographed some fresh pasta at a market in Berlin, the stall holder was not impressed. But it seemed most people were capturing the buzz of the market on their cameras, so I snapped away...

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG
Garlic prawn wrap - yum!

photo.JPG

photo.JPG


...Oh and just for fun, here's that pasta shot (despite the grumpy lady, the pasta was deeelish!)

photo.JPG

The atmosphere was fantastic, and even though itwas crazy busy, it was a great way to spend a few hours.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Love the pumpkin one and the potato and leek photos. I seem to be the only one that can comment. So on behalf of everyone else, your photos are awesome!!!! Kylie and Jen King and Jen Leach have all been perusing your blog too.... and love it.

    xxooo rexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rexy! Thanks :) it's so much fun taking these pics at markets, the most unexpected things end up looking great in photos x

    ReplyDelete