Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sick days...

I've been quite slack this week with posting, but Jon's been sick in bed for a few days so not much is happening around these parts. I still have some pics from Rome to upload but I'm running out of space on the ipad, so I have to wait til we are back in London later this week to sort something out :)
In the meantime, here is a mish-mash collection of snaps for you...

photo.JPG
Oh hello there, awesome little Meerkat statues...

photo.JPG
Happy St Pats Day! Celebrating in Barcelona

Fwd:
Cafe hopping in Zagreb

Fwd:
A rainy day in Dubrovnik

photo.JPG
Overnight ferry from Italy to Croatia

photo.JPG
Oh Fonzies, so much like Twisties, I think you and I will get along juuust fine!

Fwd:
Sick boy

Fwd:
Thong tan, just ridiculous

Fwd:
Pistacio icecream mmmmm

photo.JPG
Sunnies tan, keep on coming beautiful weather

photo.JPG
Oh hello little tiger, are you joining us for lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment